Collaborative practice is a key component to 21st Century medical care that requires USC to build and grow a faculty who have competency in interprofessional education.
The USC GWEP invites faculty across health professional training programs to join us for a two-part on-line training focused on developing and improving skills on how to build a community of learners among students from diverse disciplines by learning how to effectively facilitate student engagement in interprofessional team building when working remotely.
Who should attend:
Faculty, staff, teaching assistants/doctoral candidates, residents, and fellows who are:
- Engaged in interprofessional teams
- Involved in teaching interprofessional education
Novices to experts welcome!
What skills will be learned:
- Basics of interprofessional education facilitation, including engaging team members and managing conflict resolution
- How to establish a community of practice among learners from different disciplines
- How to ensure active participation among all team members across disciplines
- Lessons learned on flexibility and adaptability with virtual learning
Training Session Recordings: